Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

A lot has happened since I last posted here.  My health continues to wobble; I cook less and I cry more. I hurt frequently and I curse a lot more. Out loud. I watch a lot more CNN and a lot less FOX.



On the other hand, we adopted a new Yorkie girl and a very classy girl cat to join our aging band of Yorkie boys. My head is clearer than it has been for quite a while. We’ve been doing more traveling and even made it to Alaska this past September.

So while life isn’t terrific, it is better than a slap in the face with a wet monkfish, and certainly better than the alternative. I am thankful for too many things to enumerate, but most especially my husband Robert and my son Cory.

May this coming weekend with its emphasis on family, friends, and food wrap each of you in its loving arms. May your health be good and may your hearts not be heavy.

With love from my family to yours,
Cindy,
Brkexpat, the Bear




No comments:

Post a Comment