Monday, August 3, 2015

Reality Bites, Life Sucks, Fibromyalgia Wins


Not the best day in recent memory.  I've got three recipes ready to type up for the blog, and I've got photos to go with them, but my patience is apparently on vacation, and when you google "mood disorder", my picture appears.  

The medication, which I have obediently taken as prescribed for several months, is not effective. Useless, worthless, crap. For shit. I am not trying to be humorous here, but sharing what is happening. The pain in my back is extraordinary. The hyperactivity is breathtaking, and not in a good way. The itching is insane, as always.

I am angry, so it is just as well that I am isolated.  Angry and disappointed and frightened and hopeless. If I have failed to contact you, or to respond to you, or to attend a function which you hosted, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.  I'm not myself anymore, and I can't help but feel I never will be again.

                                                                                                     
The only good thing that happened today was that I got a little bit of work done on my downstairs book shelves. Surely that's better than a slap in the face with a wet flounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment