Friday, March 18, 2011

Inspiration of Another Sort

All of these showed up on my most recent Facebook page.  Hope really does spring eternal and laughter is the best medicine.

I love today tomorrow will be even better!

Why is it so easy to forget all the good things that people do ... but when its hurtful and deceiving you can never forget or let go ?

So... who's in jail this morning? Come on, 'fess up!

Today was lots of fun! This week has been awesome! The liberty kids were really cool, and we did pretty well at mpas =D

Donate to the Red Cross and LivingSocial will match your donation 100%! If you have been thinking about donating to the Red Cross' Japan Relief, this is a great way to double your donation.

It was such a fun birthday and I am so excited to get all these messages! Thank you everyone! I'm such a baby about birthdays! :-)

I forgot how to throw a boomerang, but then it came back to me......

Today I wore green and kissed an Irishman. Did you?

YAY!! Can't wait for this weekend!

I didn't get pinched today! :D

At the Baseball game with my son. He is pitching. Hope he has a good game..

Oh yum. You can "Like" corned beef & cabbage on Facebook.

i.m felling a bit better than yesterday Love all your comments Girls & Boys xoxoxoxoooxoxoxox

I know lately we have been hearing on the news or radio how bad things are getting over in Japan and the few brave souls who are putting themselves in harms way to try to help from it getting any worse. Please keep everybody over there, including our soldiers and families who are stationed over there, in your prayers. My friend is over there with her husband, and they are constantly on my mind and in my prayers.

Our hopes and expectations. Black holes and revelations. - Muse

Okay, I didn't find this one on Facebook, but it still inspires:

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?


I wish you all a pleasant day - I'm off to dance at the auto da fe'!

No comments:

Post a Comment