Tuesday, March 31, 2015

But wait!

Monday, Day 19 - I am looking forward to my colonoscopy tomorrow morning.  No, I really am.  Truly, definitely, and most sincerely. I can't wait. 

In the grand scheme of things, a colonoscopy is practically humorous.  Practically?  Hysterically!  I am laughing so hard I can't drink my Clear and Convincing Chicken Soup.  No matter, this is already my fourth cup.  Not only is it really good, but it is also the only thing I can eat, at least until my green Jell-o is completely jelled.

I wish I could sleep.  I did not sleep more than two hours last night and I am, to quote someone who had to listen to me bitch and moan today, "fretful and grumpy."  I don't expect to get a lot of sleep tonight either.  How can I put this delicately?  Sleeping pills, even something as mild as melatonin, do not play well with laxatives.  And there you have it.

Good grief, I have been totally distracted by Trey Gowdy's newest hair-do.  How can you take him seriously?   He wants to have a "conversation" with Hillary Clinton.  Good luck with that, Trey.

Seven people shot during spring break in Panama City Beach?  MY Panama City Beach?  Location of one of the best restaurants in Florida?  I haven't been to PCB in several years, and we never went during spring break.  Oh, I do miss it!  And that restaurant, "Firefly" ... ah well, that's another time, another place, another blog post.  Another spaceship ...

No comments:

Post a Comment