Sunday, July 12, 2015

Please Remind Me Who I Really Am

I have no recipe for you today, although I expect to have the complete egg roll recipe done and photographed for tomorrow.

The completed filling, full of pork, shrimp, and shiitake mushrooms

What happened to me these past five days was the last act of a Shakespearean tragedy, and I should know - I got an "A" in Shakespeare in college.  Some of you know where I was, and that wasn't on a Carnival cruise.  I only wish.

I cannot explain it all, because I don't fully understand myself how I sank so low that I have described it as the lowest point of my entire life.  That's saying something, because my life has been no bed of roses.  I am not trying to garner sympathy - we have all had dark times in our lives - but I had reached the point where I felt everything was hopeless.  For many of us, feeling hopeless brings us to a terrible place with only terrible choices available.




No comments:

Post a Comment