Thursday, February 19, 2015

Five Minutes - Happy Birthday, Cory

Five minutes.  That is all I need this morning to transition back to working mode.  Five minutes to meditate, without my furry children  bouncing all over the bed, and me.  Five minutes in which I can breathe deep and drink some coffee.  Five minutes in which to absorb the fact that it is 39 degrees out there.  What the hell?


Most importantly, five minutes in which to wish my son Cory the happiest of birthdays.  Today he turns 28, and I could not be prouder than I am of my handsome, loving, accomplished son.  Happy birthday, Boy.  I love you.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Cory. Cindy be GLAD you are NOT up here in the -10 with wind chills to -30 and snow up to your chin lol..... Love, love, love the picture of you and Cory!

    ReplyDelete